The February 2021 edition of Digital Tech Sabha,
honors these pathfinding initiatives and the leaders who have leveraged the power of technology in the service of our nation and its citizens in a most difficult time.
We will also look at how government departments are embarking on contactless solutions and are planning to use emerging technologies such as AI powered self service channels.
At the Indian Express Pvt. Ltd, we have been part of this journey since the beginning and are excited to be part of this huge digital transformation. As a continued extension of our support to the Digital India initiative, this edition of Digital Technology Sabha will showcase exemplary success stories from Central and State departments, as well as shine a light on best practices that are taking e-governance to a different level.
Featuring hands-on technology sessions and keynotes from industry thought leaders, Digital Tech Sabha gives your organization an unmatched platform to connect with and build lasting relationships with exactly the decision-makers you seek.
We invite you to take advantage of this opportunity to network and exchange views and perspectives with influential decision makers. Digital Tech Sabha will be held virtually on 23-24-25 February, 2021.
Topics at Digital Tech Sabha
Tackling Covid-19 with Emerging technologies
AI to identify, track and forecast outbreaks
Using drones and robots to deliver food, supplies and monitor people
Using IoT intelligently to improve tracking of key infrastructure
Dealing with emerging cyber threats
The role of Chatbots in sharing information
Supercomputers working on a Coronavirus vaccine
Benefits To You
- Brand exposure through multiple digital opportunities and several event exclusive tie-ins
- Conference featuring Subject Matter Experts, Industry Veterans, Partner Presentations Slots
- Multimedia campaign providing a solid buildup to the event, supported by a team of tele- callers
- Tracks and Sessions that relate to your business
- Pair your session with Guest Speaker/ leading CXOs
- Access to database of all attendees for the entire conference (to select sponsors)
- Feature in ‘eGovernance Challenges In a Post-Covid World’ with 50+ Interviews & Perspectives from Thought Leaders’ free of cost.
- Industry Awards in various categories
- Complete peace of mind knowing this is from Express Computer and the Indian Express Group
Who Will Attend?
Secretary and Senior officials from Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology,
Government of India & prominent members from the NeGP
IT Secretaries from Major States
Heads from NIC Headquarters
E-Governance Heads from State Government
Senior Government IT decision makers from Central, State Government & Departments
IT Decision Makers, GM(IT), VP(IT), ED(IT) from PSUs
Government IT Managers, Admins and Developers
IT Heads from various government Nodal Bodies
IT Heads from various departments of states
IT Heads from Defence
IT Heads from Railways
Technology users, Technology Implementers, Technology Decision makers from Central Government & State Government
Technology users, Technology Implementers, Technology Decision makers from PSUs
- Presenting Sponsor
- Gold Sponsor
- Track Sponsorship/ Speaker Slots
- Panel Discussions
- Awards Sponsorship
- Special Publication